Feeling stuck creatively?
Here’s what to do…Expose yourself to art! Well, maybe nottttt like this guy!
Here are some real ideas as jumping off points:
- Go to a museum or a gallery. Visit an open studio event.
2. Listen to a good album. Let yourself dance!
3. Pick up that Wyeth book you have on the Helga paintings and drool at every single one of them! Or whatever artist you like. You can also just search online or on Instagram.
4. Read a novel or a book of poetry.
5. And most of all enjoy yourself while doing it. Savor each moment and soak it all in!